Time: Prep: 10 minutes-- Cooking: 25-30 minutes
Hardware: A cutting board and large knife, a veggie peeler, measuring spoons, a large mixing bowl, a baking sheet, non-stick foil
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Lemon Dill Mayo
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Cover the baking sheet in foil, non-stick side up. Spray the foil in cooing spray.
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- If the ends of the potatoes are pointy, cut the point off and discard. The points will burn.
- Cut the potatoes into ¼ inch thick slices. Make sure that they are the same thickness.
- Put the fries in the large mixing bowl. Toss with salt and rosemary. Grind 3 or 4 grinds of black pepper into the bowl and then toss again. Pour the oil over the potatoes and toss to completely cover them.
- Place each fry on the baking sheet, making sure they are not touching. Drizzle whatever is left in the bottom of the bowl over the potatoes.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven until they are golden brown. (25-30 minutes)
- Serve right away with Lemon Dill Mayo.