Servings: 4Time: Prep: 10 minute Chill: 2 hours
Hardware: Measuring spoons and cups, a cutting board and knives, a mixing bowl, a whisk, a large storage container
- ½ cup olive oil based mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-12 ounce package of broccoli slaw
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the slaw.
- Wash the onions and slice them as thinly as you can.
- Toss the slaw, onions, and ginger. Then toss the slaw with the dressing until everything is thoroughly coated. Chill for at least two hours before serving.