Ingredients:Servings: 2 ½ cups
Time: Prep: 5 minutes, Cook: 10 minutes
Hardware: Measuring spoons and cups, a whisk, a wooden spoon, a sauce pan
- ⅛ cup butter
- ⅛ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in the flour, mustard, and pepper. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Slowly stir in the milk until it is smooth.
- Stir in the grated cheese.
- Stir constantly until the sauce is melted and thick. Serve warm.
|Healthy Ingredients Make Real Food|