Time: Prep: 5 minutes; Cooking: 13 minutes
Hardware: A measuring spoon and cups, cutting board and knife, a sauce pot and a whisk, a large pot, a colander, a serving bowl
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- ⅛ cup miran
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Roughly chop the green onions. Set aside.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in the sauce pot over medium heat. The sauce should be just warm.
- Drain the noodles and toss with ½ the warm sauce and the onions. Serve warm.