Well, you got your pumpkin pie in my cheesecake.
|Two great tastes that taste great together!|
Hardware: Measuring cups and spoons, spatula, pastry brush, mixing bowl, mixer, foil
Time: Prep: 20 Cook: 45 minutes
- 1 + 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1-15ounce can pumpkin puree (not pie filling-I use Libby’s)
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Bake the pie crust for about 5 minutes. Brush the inside of the pie crust with 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup. (This is to keep the pie crust from getting soggy.)
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, syrup and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Blend in the egg. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Spread evenly with the spatula.
- Mix the pumpkin, remaining sugar and eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and spices together and beat until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture carefully over the cheese mixture.
- Cover the edges of the pie crust in foil. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center of pie is set. Remove the foil the last 5 minutes of baking.