We also like to invite friends over and relax at home. We have served Warm, Curry, Goat Cheese Spread at an end of the week happy hour. We found that curry and goat cheese go best with a nice cold beer. I am not much of a beer drinker, so I opened a bottle Zinfandel (red not pink) which paired nicely with the dish. We set out slices of cucumbers, carrots, and an olive try, too. This took little effort as I had sliced the veggies and stirred the cheeses together the night before. Instant party.
Servings: Makes 2 cupsTime: prep: 5 minutes; Bake: 12-15 minutes
Hardware: Measuring cups and spoons, a 14 ounce baking dish, a spoon
- 10 ounces chèvre (soft goat cheese)
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- Crackers or toasted pita bread
- Preheat the oven to 375˚.
- Mix the cheeses and curry paste together. Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir. Return to the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes more or until the top is set and begins to crack a little.
- Serve warm with crackers or toasted slices of pita bread.