Servings: 8 to 10Time: Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 1 ½ -3 hours
Hardware: Roasting pan, meat thermometer, foil, measuring spoons & cups, a saucepot, and a wooden spoon
- 5-8 pound fully cooked ham
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon stone ground brown mustard
- Whole cloves (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°
- Place the ham, fat side up, on the rack of the roasting pan. If you want to you can stick cloves into the ham in rows about an inch apart. Cover the ham in foil. Bake the ham for about 20 minutes per pound or until the thermometer reads 145°.
- While the ham is baking combine the remaining ingredients over medium high. Bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- About 20 minutes before the ham is done remove the foil and pour half of the glaze evenly over the top. About 10 minutes later, pour rest of the glaze over the ham.
- Allow the ham to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Menu: Maple Orange Glazed Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, Cucumber Salad, Dinner Rolls, Floriberry Crumble