Time: Prep: 10 minutes
Hardware: A cutting board and knifes, measuring spoons and cups, a small bowl
- 2 small square ciabatta loaves
- ¼ pound tavern ham cold cuts sliced thin
- ¼ pound hot capicola sliced thin
- ¼ pound cotto salami sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 oz pickled roasted red pepper
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 2-1 oz slices of smoked provolone
- Wash and stem the spinach. Pat dry.
- Mix the mayo and pesto.
- Drain and chop the pickled pepper.
- Cut the bread open. Smear all the surfaces with the pesto-mayo.
- Layer the bottom of the loaves with the meat, spinach, pepper, provolone, and top of the loaf.
- Cut each sandwich in half.