|Black Pepper & Sea Salt Croutons|
Servings: 2 cups
Time: Prep: 5 minutes Cooking: 10 minutes
Hardware: Cutting board and knife, large bowl, measuring spoons, baking sheet
- 1 loaf of day old French bread cut into 1x1 inch square (2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons of coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
- Toss all of the ingredients in the bowl until the bread is evenly coated.
- Spread the bread in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake until the croutons are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
These go great atop Caesar Salad.