I love Caesar salad. While there are some wonderful dressings on the market, I prefer to make my own dressing. Less preservatives, more taste. And if anything is worth doing, it is worth over doing.
Time: 5 minutes
Hardware: Salad bowl & salad tongs, measuring cup
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups croutons
- Dash of S&P
- ¼ cup parmesan curls
- Wash, dry, and tear the lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Toss the lettuce with ½ the dressing.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss with the remaining dressing.
- Serve right away.