This beautiful dish screams, "Spring!" Well it doesn't actually scream, but you might after you taste it. It's that good!
Time: Prep: 10 minutes
Hardware: A cutting board and knife, measuring spoons
- 1-1b prepared, warm breaded fish fillets (You can purchase them or make your own)
- 6 tablespoons Lime Chipotle Mayo (you can substitute plain mayo or salsa)
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce
- 2 green onions
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 4 flatbreads (I like Toufayan)
- Wash the veggies.
- Chop and seed the tomatoes.
- Slice the green onions and the avocado.
- Slice half the lime for garnish.
- Warm the flatbreads according to package directions.
- Divide the fish among the flatbreads.
- Drizzle mayo over the fish.
- Divide the veggies evenly among the flatbreads.
- Squeeze the lime over each flatbread.
Serve with a lime slice to garnish. You can change this up by using Lime-Ginger-Garlic Dressing instead.