Saucy Sunday continues...
Servings: 1 ½ cups
Time: 10 minutes
Uses: Serve over fish, shrimp, chicken, or veggies.
Hardware: Measuring cups and spoons, a sauce pan, a whisk (I use a balloon whisk)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons Curry powder
- 1 ½ cups cream
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat until it is melted.
- Turn the heat up to medium high and whisk in the flour and curry powder until they are completely incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Turn the heat back down to medium and slowly whisk in the cream.
- Simmer, but do not boil, for a minute or two.
- Serve warm.
This is very mild and is best when used with a dish that doesn’t overpower it. I love it over poached tilapia.