Hardware: waxed paper, NO POWDER latex gloves
- Cranberry Bacon Cheese Spread
- ½ cup candied pecan pieces
- 1 large container of dried parsley
1. Crush the pecans into large crumbs.
2. Using the gloves and waxed paper roll the cheese spread into a ball or a log.
3. Mix quite a bit of the parsley and the pecans on another sheet of waxed paper.
4. Roll the cheese in the pecan mixture.
Serve with crackers. Garnish with cranberries and a parsly sprig. It is best served right away so that the pecans don’t get soggy.