Servings: 8 (or 4 or 1 if no one is looking)Time: Prep: 10 minutes, chilling time: 2 hours
Hardware: Measuring cups and spoons, a mixer, a large mixing bowl, a rubber spatula, plastic wrap, space in the fridge
- 1-5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cups peanut butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓-½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 miniature, pre-made graham cracker pie crusts
- Chopped salted peanuts, whipping cream, and miniature peanut butter cups for garnish
- Place the pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and sugar in the mixing bowl. Mix on high for about 1 minute. The mixture will become very thick.
- Add the cream, a little at the time, and blend until the mix is the consistency of very creamy peanut butter. Scrape the sides of the bowl as you mix. Don’t add too much cream or the pie will not set up.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the pie crusts. Cover in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, carefully turn the pies out and place in the center of a plate. Top with salted peanuts, a dollop of whipped cream and one miniature peanut butter cup.