Eat!

Eating is a necessity. However, we choose what to eat. The choices we make reveal a great deal about us. The food you eat can tell quite a bit about your heritage, your family, your fears, your sense of adventure, your attitude toward yourself and others, and a myriad of other personal tidbits to anyone paying attention. Everything about eating is a glimpse into your soul.

I hope to reveal a little bit about myself to you through my food. I enjoy cooking. I enjoy eating. I find pleasure in bringing pleasure to others. I hope that by sharing my recipes I bring you a little bit of joy.

Cook my food. Feed it to the people you love.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for:  our friends, our family, our health, and this holiday season that will allow us to enjoy all three.  This is my Thanksgiving menu.


Happy Thanksgiving!
 

Potato Soup as a first course.  Roasted Cornish game hens served on top of a Wild Rice Mélange and a side of Roasted Brussles Sprouts for dinner.  And when you have rested and wallowed and napped you can follow this all up with Mini Peanut Butter Pies

Thanks for reading my blog.  I hope you have enjoyed it this year. 


You might also enjoy last year's more traditional menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment