Servings: 4-6Time: prep: 5 minutes, roast: 25 minutes
Hardware: Cutting board and knives, measuring spoons and cups, a wooden spoon, a mixing bowl, a baking sheet
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ⅓ cup light olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- S&P to taste
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Chop the garlic.
- Mix the garlic, oil, honey, and vinegar.
- Toss the cauliflower in the honey mixture.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet. Don’t crowd the cauliflower or it will not roast, but steam instead. Sprinkle with S&P.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes. Stir the cauliflower half way through.
- Top with a few grinds of fresh black pepper and serve warm.