|Roasted Rainbow Carrots|
Simple is best. These were so freaking delicious. I want more. Now.
Servings: 4-6Time: Prep: 5 minutes Cooking: 25-30 minutes
Hardware: A cutting board and large knife, a large mixing bowl, a cookie sheet, nonstick foil
- 1 pound carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400˚ degrees. Line the cookie sheet with foil.
- Wash the carrots and cut about ½ inch from the top. Cut them in half length-wise.
- Toss the carrots in the bowl with the olive oil.
- Spread the carrots out in a single layer and sprinkle them lightly with salt. Roast them for 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Taste and adjust the salt. Top with a few grinds of black pepper. Serve warm.