|Sesame Snow Peas|
I made Sesame Snow Peas to accompany Tam-Tam Shrimp. I like this dish because it is very easy to make and tastes great. My husband even ate three snow peas. We take what victories we can get.
Time: Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 6 MinutesHardware: microwave, microwave safe plate, plastic container with a lid, measuring spoons
- 2-6 ounce fresh, steam-in-the-bag snow peas (can be found in the produce section)
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (maybe more)
- Steam the snow peas on the plate according to package directions.
- Place them into the plastic container as soon as you remove them from the microwave. Be careful to not burn yourself.
- Add the onion flakes, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and a little salt. Seal the lid and shake like crazy.
- Taste and adjust the salt. You can also add a TINY bit more oil, but be careful because a tiny bit goes a long way. Serve warm.