Time: 20 minutes
Hardware: Measuring cups and spoons, a vegetable peeler, cutting board and knife, a colander, a bowl
|Das schmeckt sehr gut.|
This tastes very good.
- 1 English cucumber, these are long, skinny, and seedless (You can substitute 2 regular cukes, but you must seed them.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Fresh black pepper
- Peel the cucumber. Slice it into very thin 2 inch strips.
- Place the cucumber in the colander and sprinkle with salt. Allow it to rest over the sink for 15 minutes.
- While the cucumber is resting, mix together everything but the pepper.
- Squeeze as much of the water as possible from the cucumbers and mix them into the dressing.
- Top with a few grinds of pepper.