Eat!

Eating is a necessity. However, we choose what to eat. The choices we make reveal a great deal about us. The food you eat can tell quite a bit about your heritage, your family, your fears, your sense of adventure, your attitude toward yourself and others, and a myriad of other personal tidbits to anyone paying attention. Everything about eating is a glimpse into your soul.

I hope to reveal a little bit about myself to you through my food. I enjoy cooking. I enjoy eating. I find pleasure in bringing pleasure to others. I hope that by sharing my recipes I bring you a little bit of joy.

Cook my food. Feed it to the people you love.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Easy Caramel Sauce

This is super simple and yummy!

Servings: 1 cup

Hardware: Heavy sauce pan,measuring cup, spoon
Time: Prep: 5 Cook: 10-15 minutes

Ingredients:
  • 1-14 ounce bag of caramel chews
  • 2/3 cup whipping cream.

  1. Unwrap the caramels.
  2. Place the caramels and the cream in the saucepan on low. Heat until the candies are melted. Stir frequently.
Serve warm.  Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week.  Goes great with pumpkin cheese cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment