I HATE that weird gelatinous stuff that plops out of the can. This however is magic.
Servings: 2 ½ cups
Hardware: Measuring spoons and cups, a sauce pan, a wooden spoon
Time: Prep: 2 minutes, Cook:15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-12 oz package of fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup orange preserves
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 cup sugar
|This is intensely beautiful and tart and sweet.|
- Wash and pick over cranberries.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.