Servings: 12-14 piecesTime: Prep: 10 minutes; cooking: 20 minutes
Hardware: knives and a cutting board, measuring spoons and cups, a mixer, a mixing bowl, a silicone spatula, a large serrated knife, parchment paper and a baking sheet
- Foot long French loaf
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- 2 ounces blue cheese (optional)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (½ pound)
- ½ cup hot wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. To make clean up easier, line the cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth. Stir in the blue cheese.
- Cut the bread in half long ways, like a hot dog bun. Scoop out some of the bread so that each half is a little canoe.
- Fill each side with the ranch mixture. Put face up on the baking dish. Distribute the chicken evenly over each half loaf and pour the wing sauce over the chicken. Cover in shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the bread is crunchy. Cut each half into 6-7 slices. Serve right away. This may be a little messy, but that is why you have napkins.
|Buffalo Chicken Bread|