Servings: 4Time: Prep: 10 minute Chill: 2 hours
Hardware: Measuring spoons and cups, a cutting board and knives, a mixing bowl, a whisk, a large storage container
|Baby bells are crunchy |
& so beautiful
- ½ cup olive oil based mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- Pinch Cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package of broccoli slaw
- 3 red, orange, and yellow baby bell peppers (¼ cup)
- 3 green onions
- ⅛ cup golden raisins*
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing.
- Wash the peppers and onions. Slice them as thinly as you can.
- Toss the slaw, peppers, onions, and raisins. Then toss the slaw with the dressing until everything is thoroughly coated. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
* I use golden raisins, regular raisins, and dried cranberries to make my salad pretty and to add more tastes and textures.