Servings: 20-25 ballsHardware: Measuring spoons and cups, a mixing bowl, un-powdered latex gloves, non-stick foil, a baking sheet, a paper towel covered plate.
Time: Prep: 10 minutes Cooking: 20 minutes
- 1 pound spicy bulk breakfast sausage
- ½ cup cornflake crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Line the baking sheet with foil. Pre-heat the oven to 375˚.
- This is easiest to do with your hands. Put on the latex gloves. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl and mix with your hands. Make balls using 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
- Place the balls, not touching, on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place the balls on the plate to drain.
- Serve warm. You can offer your guests warm pepper jelly, BBQ sauce, or chili sauce for dipping.
|Spicy Sausage Balls|