Serves: 4-6Time: Prep: 2 minute, Cook: 12 minutes
Hardware: Measuring spoons and cups, a sauce pot, a wooden spoon, a strainer, and a serving bowl
- 2 quarts of low sodium chicken stock
- 8 ounces of orzo
- 2 tablespoons of dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon of dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- S&P to taste
- Bring the stock to a full boil
- Stir in everything but the butter.
- Allow the pasta to return to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain completely. Toss immediately with the butter and salt and pepper to taste.