Eat!

Eating is a necessity. However, we choose what to eat. The choices we make reveal a great deal about us. The food you eat can tell quite a bit about your heritage, your family, your fears, your sense of adventure, your attitude toward yourself and others, and a myriad of other personal tidbits to anyone paying attention. Everything about eating is a glimpse into your soul.

I hope to reveal a little bit about myself to you through my food. I enjoy cooking. I enjoy eating. I find pleasure in bringing pleasure to others. I hope that by sharing my recipes I bring you a little bit of joy.

Cook my food. Feed it to the people you love.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Giving Thanks

We have lost many close relatives this year.  My step-father and Jeff's uncle both lost their battles with cancer.  Remember to be thankful for every moment.  This Thanksgiving sit down with your family and let them know how much you care.  One way to show your love is with this feast.

Appetizers:
Cranberry Bacon Cheese Spread
Phyllo Bites

Side Dishes:
Simply Stuffing
Maple Glazed Carrots
Green Beans
Orangey Cranberry Sauce
Rolls

Main Dishes:
Baked Turkey

Desserts:
Apple Crisp
Pumpkin Cheese Cake

1 comment: