Eat!

Eating is a necessity. However, we choose what to eat. The choices we make reveal a great deal about us. The food you eat can tell quite a bit about your heritage, your family, your fears, your sense of adventure, your attitude toward yourself and others, and a myriad of other personal tidbits to anyone paying attention. Everything about eating is a glimpse into your soul.

I hope to reveal a little bit about myself to you through my food. I enjoy cooking. I enjoy eating. I find pleasure in bringing pleasure to others. I hope that by sharing my recipes I bring you a little bit of joy.

Cook my food. Feed it to the people you love.

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Leftover Stuffing Waffles

This can hardly be called a recipe. It is more like a really good idea. But it is a really good idea and I had it. We always have too much stuffing/ dressing. This is an excellent way to use it up.

  • Servings:  2 waffles
  • Time:  Prep: 5 minutes, cooking: 5-7 minutes per waffle
  • Hardware:  A bowl, a spatula, tongs, a waffle iron

 

Leftover Stuffing Waffles

Ingredients

  • 1 egg
  • 2 cups of leftover stuffing
  • Cooking spray
  • Gravy or heated cranberry sauce for serving
  1.  You will need one egg for every 2 cups of stuffing. Just mix the egg into the stuffing, spray the waffle iron generously with cooking spray and cook the stuffing as if it were a waffle.
  2. You can top the waffle with warm gravy, an egg or heated up cranberry sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment