Servings: 4Time: Prep: 10 minutes, resting time: 1 hour
Hardware: Measuring cups and spoons, knives and a cutting board, a whisk, an airtight container, 4 wineglasses
- 1 pint strawberries
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar glaze
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- A can of spray whipped cream
- 8 lady fingers
- Strawberries for garnish.
- Rinse and chop the strawberries.
- Whisk the glaze and sugar together.
- Toss the strawberries and glaze together and place everything in the container. Allow the container to sit at room temperature for an hour.
- Rip up the cookies.
- Compose each foole in a wine glass. Start with a layer of strawberries followed by whipped cream, then cookies, more strawberries, then end with whipped cream.
- Garnish with a strawberry. Serve immediately.
|Yummy & under 200 calories!|