Eat!

Eating is a necessity. However, we choose what to eat. The choices we make reveal a great deal about us. The food you eat can tell quite a bit about your heritage, your family, your fears, your sense of adventure, your attitude toward yourself and others, and a myriad of other personal tidbits to anyone paying attention. Everything about eating is a glimpse into your soul.

I hope to reveal a little bit about myself to you through my food. I enjoy cooking. I enjoy eating. I find pleasure in bringing pleasure to others. I hope that by sharing my recipes I bring you a little bit of joy.

Cook my food. Feed it to the people you love.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Wishes

This is my blog's third Christmas.  Thanks for reading my blog and sharing my recipes. When I look back at the first enteries, I can see how much I've grown, as a cook and a blogger.  And a food photographer! I'm excited at the challenge of creating another year of recipes.




Christmas Menu
Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Savory, Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Honey Roasted Cauliflower
Mint Chocolate Mousse













You might enjoy last year's Christmas menu, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment